The Reward System for Gods

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by SlayerWR, Nov 3, 2016.

1. SlayerWR

SlayerWR Member

So, I've seen yom talk about "serving your god" and I thought, why not make a solid reward system for this?

As this idea has flaws, I will say it anyway And go over it afterwards.
    The thing: Evil bosses killed, can potentially drop LIGHT CREDITS (name is placeholder) that can be traded at a "Prophet of Light" for rewards. These can include: New or powerful spells, ores & gemstones, armor, fossils, and maybe even some exclusive weapons and other armors to the serving of the God of light. To serve the God of darkness, killing players that serve the God of light (REPUTATION SYSTEM MAYBE?) Or any player, could give you dark credits, used at a "Servant of Darkness" for respective rewards.

Whammy 2 - The REPUTATION system: Depending on what you do for either god, points are allotted into your profile. The points could be used to rankup, which gives benefits you with gear and resources. killing evil bosses could give light points, and killing players could give dark points. Note that there could be "Light bosses" added to the game, like a Paladin or such. Bosses like the elemental or atlantis, could be light bosses. These "Light bosses" could be killed for dark points, as well. This is similar to a bandit/hero rep. system from DayZ.

Let me know what you think about it in the comments. Thanks for reading!
    -McSlayer
    P.S. hard typing this all from phone

2. Cake

Cake Supporter

Caaaaaake
    Supporter
    no u