The Guide to gt good in Infernal (Or just in general how to play)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arnye, Oct 23, 2016.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Helpful!

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Ew

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. How long did this take you?

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Arnye

Arnye Member

Hey people

Its your boy Arnye, also known as ManWithKindness, i'm a infernal realms helper and today after hours of research today I bring you with my most time consuming guide and problem the longest guide the network has seen!

Lets get started into the general information about infernal realms first.

What is Infernal Realms?

Infernal realms is a mix of towny, mmo and rpg that is by far one of the best projects that the network has created, making it one of the best mmorpg minecraft server of all time, obviously. It has a ranking system, a custom towny system and a kings system that I will explain soon.

Is there a story line/backstory to Infernal Realms?

Yes there is! I'll explain it to you all. (note: Ive edited this from the book because of typos)

The United Infernal Realms used to be a place of peace and freedom... Under the reign of the Wise King we prospered for generations... The God of Light favored our King. Made our men strong, our land fertile and kept all species at peace...

But as time went on and mankind evolved greed grew within the race.... The Wise King tried to preach the word of the God of Light, he begged the God to show his people the way..... But the God never showed himself, testing the people of the realms faith

The Wise King pleaded for his people not to lose their way, but it was already to late.... The darkness in peoples hearts started to develop.... As more and more followed the ways of the God of Darkness his powers grew strengthening them as well...

Like a drug it addicted the people to its power, the darkness.... But with the power of darkness comes ruthlessness and anger.... In the quest for power Men slaughtered villages, desecrated ancient statues, murdered 1000 year old creatures and much more....

The Wise King had a small group still following in his ways... When the God of Darkness conjured his army of death.... The Dark God twisted and turned the creatures of the realm on man, and thus peace between our races was over...

An army of monsters and dark men marched on the last light of hope for freedom and peace - the Kings Castle.... Determined to claim ultimate power and and defeat the Light forever... They wanted the King dead... Thousands of them.... Marching......

The Wise King and his remaining loyalists stood there ground... They would not let light be driven for the realm... they called one last time for the God of Light, they begged to not be forsaken... Darkness.... An army for as far as the eye could see had arrived....

Chanting, cheering, drums beating, thousands of arrows hailing the castle walls.... 100 against 100000..... The wise king looked up at the sky as the Monsters tore down his walls with siege weapons....

Some of his men had fallen from the arrows already, the remaining men terrified of what was to come..... He pulled the mighty sword of Excalibur and faced the oncoming horde alone, his men retreating to the keep...

He stood for what he believed in, ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for freedom and peace... When at the last moment a beam of light shot down from the sky burning the blinding the charging army of monsters stopping them in there track..,

The God of Light had come... He swooped down and obliterated 100's with a single slice of his godsword... The King ran into the battle with his 50 mem encouraged by the Gods example.. Each man fought with the fury of 100....

Light was coming bck to the sky when all of a sudden a massive explosion combusted out from the earth... The God of Darkness had come for his prize... Granting all his monsters strength and courage, he fought against the God of Light and the Kings men...

The 2 Gods battled in the sky, thunder bolts, explosions, and fire spread through the land... The Monsters had the King and his final 10 men surrounded... They closed in killing more of them every second... The God of Light too occupied with his fight to help, he deliver a massive blow to the dark god sending him hurling to the ground.. The Light God flew down to Save the King but it was too late... The Kings body laid on his fallen comrades as the Monsters chanted there victory...

The God of Light screeched a ear rapping roar which sent the monsters flying in all directions.. The army ran off, the deed was done... Light have been driven from the realm.. He had defeated the God of Dark, however the burden he carried was too much, making him flee into the tower of light, losing faith in the men that remained in the realm, his followers all dead

This is where your story begins... Defeat the monsters led by the God of Darkness, or join the Darkness and finish what the light started.. You decide the path, Light or Dark... Who will you become?

Will you become King?
    You decide...

Now that we have discussed most of the general information about infernal lets talk about specific things in more detail, starting off with the ranks.

General Information:

Ranks are titles that are given to players once the rankup with the correct amount of money, when you begin your journey, you start as a peasant and can rank up to the following ranks which advantages increase as the ranks get more costly and more difficult to get:

All ranks and there abilities
    Peasant - Access to common gear - The rank you start with

Citizen - Access to spells & Access to /kit citizen - Costing 500 coins - Unlocks the following dungeons:
    Echaylee Tribe
    Goblin Stronghold

Apprentice - Access to Uncommon gear and /kit Apprentice, including the access of putting 3 items on the market at once - Costing 1000 coins - Unlocks the following dungeons:
    Black Dreadnaut
    Sentinels Relic
    Crusader Atlantis

Noble - Access to Rare gear and /kit Noble, including the access of putting 4 items on the market at once - Costing 5000 coins - Unlocks the following dungeons:
    Elemental Temple
    Broods Temple

Highborn - Access to Very gear and /kit Highborn, including the access of putting 5 items on the market at once - Costing 10000 coins - Unlocks the following dungeons:
    - Library of Souls
    - Pantheon
    - Vypers Spire

Knight - Access to /kit Knight and haves access of putting 6 items on the market at once - Costing 20000 coins - Unlocks the following dungeons:
    White Keep
    Volcano
    Deadric Obelysk

Hero - Access to Extreme gear and /kit hero, including the access of putting 10 items on the market at once - Costing 30000 coins - Unlocks no dungeons.

Elder - Access to /kit elder - Costing 40000 coins - Unlocks the following dungeons:
    Tower of Light
    Cave of Darkness

Champion - Access to /kit champion - Costing 50000 - Access to color codes in chat!

Warlord - Access to /kit warlord - Costing 600000 - Access to the command /heal

Master - Access to /kit master - Costing 100000 - Access to the command /near

Legendary - Access to Godly gear and /kit Legendary - Costing 1000000 - Access to the command /tpa

And to ride...
    DRAGONS! (Also you win the game)

How do we get coins? And what are the best ways?

There are many ways to get coins such as the following

1. Voting and getting treasure crates can provide coins if your lucky enough.

2. Killing monsters has a chance to drop golden nuggets, killing bosses can drop gold ingots and hoarders can drop gold blocks ( I will go into detail into this soon )

3. Killing bosses and selling there contents in the market.

4. Selling items to other players.

And many more.

Towny

For now I'm going to not talk about advanced commands/information about the customized towny plugin but i'll explain the ones that you should need to know.

How do we create a town?

To create a town, one must do /t new *the name of your town* and you must be in the wilderness, able to claim a chunk of land because as soon as your town is created you instantly claimed a chunk of land (which is 16 blocks wide, 16 blocks long and 128 blocks deep)

However been warned, there is a upkeep system which means you would have to pay the bank 300 coins per day or your town will fall into ruins! To do this you must do /town deposit *amount* to keep your town running!

Unfortunately I cannot finish this today since it is 2am right now in New Zealand, I will most likely finish this tomorrow or in a acouple so keep in touch of the thread and look out when I update it!

Warx247 likes this.
  2. Fawnzee

Fawnzee Supporter

Fawnzee
    Supporter
    uuuh maah gawd how long did that take...

3. Benny

Benny Member

4. Warx247

Warx247 Supporter

Warx247
    Supporter
    Take my like sir.