Suggestions!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by xlFletcHlx, Nov 17, 2016.

?

Should we add these in?

1. Suggestion 1.

50.0%
  2. Suggestion 2.

16.7%
  3. Suggestion 3.

33.3%
  4. Suggestion 4.

50.0%
  5. Suggestion 5.

100.0%
  6. Kys dont add anything else.

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

Hello! me and Yom discussed a few of these but i want to get your own personal opinion!

1: Adding a few new guns and knives. i.e. Scuba Camo

2: Not being able to use guns and items to you have unlocked them! So even if the item is on the floor and you pick it up you cannot use it till you reach the appropriate level.

3: A new staff member that will be dedicated to warzone! We on warzone hardly ever see staff and if we do its usually Fawnzee and even he doesnt come on that often!!

4: A warning when you pick up or obtain 2 or more Primary or secondary in your hotbar and dont notice and when you get attacked you dont have enough time to react and change out!

5: New Maps rotation every Reset? as most players that are active like me know Imperis like the back of our hand!

And that sums up my Suggestions for now! if you have any please comment!

2. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Supporter

Suma27
    Supporter
    here is my opinion on each of these:

1. New guns and gear likely won't be added soon because warzone was updated most recently (other than infernal) so will not get more stuff until after more important additions such as Infected update, after that's done we could be seeing a warzone update, however not soon.

2. I think this ruins the gameplay quite a lot and would make it too hard for new players to get kills. Also this restricts the number of people that items can be sold to.

3. Staff update is coming out soon so hopefully once that is out you should be seeing more staff online.

4. Not sure how easy this is to implement and there is always the warning when you try shooting one of the same class of weapon. I suggest that you make sure your hotbar is filled.

5. Maybe not a map rotation but I think a new map or a map expansion would be cool.

3. Arnye

Arnye Member

I mean, once ive won infernal i'll come :>

4. Fawnzee

Fawnzee Supporter

Fawnzee
    Supporter
    Yeah I'm trying to do a little bit of all the servers

5. Warx247

Warx247 Supporter

Warx247
    Supporter
    Numver 2 is really bad imo. What's the point of killing people if they don't drop amazing loot you can use to rankup faster?

I think a map rotation would be pretty cool, just 1 to 3 maps however, so players can get used to them. I also think these maps should be implemented in a random order so that the one guy who lives in that one timezone doesn't have the same map all the time.

Number 4 I don't think should be implemented. There's no point in Warzone. Usually things are very chaotic, you'll always have a guy flying towards you or somebody sniping you. You just have to make sure your hotbar is full and you keep an eye on it. It's a part of the fun.

The staff update I believe has already happened. Staff members have their rank across all servers, what's needed now is that people start applying for staff. Ask regular Warzone players if they would want to try and apply.

6. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

Arnye Great! looking forward to seeing you there!

Fawnzee Cool man i appreciate you coming online to give the server a hand as often is better than hardly ever!

Warx247 I will keep that in mind! i have personally applied a couple days ago so wish me luck! otherwise ill look for someone decently active and ask them to apply!

7. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

New suggestion, maybe we can implement more blocks?

Also could you please fix the archer kit? it doesnt make sense that you get it at level one and the bow is better than the Viper kit which is level 25!

8. Arnye

Arnye Member

There may be a possibility that the blocks from the infected update can be transferred to the wz, however wz would be the last gamemode to update.

9. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

what about archer kit? Arnye or was that intended

:D
    ?

10. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Supporter

Suma27
    Supporter
    yeah as Arnye said, new tiered blocks are being added in the dayz update so I guess there is an option that these could be implemented, however bases and fortifying places is much more important on infected.

11. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

Great! last suggestion. as private rank gets both Nick and colours to nick. (i dont think that it is intended as on captain it says access to colours. Maybe for General rank you get access to Bald nickname? then its more of a reason for donators to consider purchasing it!