Saying "Hi"....take two

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MCSurvivorman, Oct 23, 2016.

1. MCSurvivorman

MCSurvivorman

(pulled from the other thread --- Mods please delete the "Just Dropping In To Say "Hi" thread, since it was posted using my original, and misspelled login name)

Name's Mark, been around Minecraft since the 1.1 update way back in the day. Also was a huge DayZ Mod player since it's inception. I've been a life-long gamer, almost literally, as I'm probably one of the oldest players here. So before sounding like the first day at summer camp, I'm usually on the servers either late morning, early afternoon, and late at night, and since my job allows for flexibility, I might be around at different times.

I'm usually friendly, unless I get startled, or obviously shot at/attacked first. I'm also on other servers, but won't get into that here since they're probably "competitors" on some level. Once I get more familiar with the games commands and what you can/cannot do, I might put a group/clan together and do a base somewhere, but until then, happy hunting.

One thing like to add is that I tend to take these games very seriously. I stick to forests like I did in DayZ. I'm stealthy, I don't just run in to cities and towns guns-a-blazing. If I see someone in trouble from walkers/zombies (I never call them "zeds") I'll help, even if I get shot in the back for my troubles (which I've gotten before on other servers I frequent). I play this game in a way I would do things in real life if a zombie apocalypse would happen. Post apocalyptic/zombie apoc has been one of my most favorite things since I was in middle school. I've written short stories/novellas, downloaded tons of post apoc pictures and movies, I know my way around this genre very well. I'm not tooting my own horn or bragging, just telling everyone how serious I am about this genre.

See you out there

-Mark

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
  2. Arnye

Arnye Member

Could of edited your post but ok, welcome back.