OLD INFERNAL NEEDS TO RETURN

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Josh1157, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Josh1157

Josh1157 Member

Please put back the old infernal it was much better and received much. more attention back then

2. Yom

Yom Owner

Yom_
    Owner
    Yes it was so much better when no one played it haha. At least now it was some players and is rarely empty. We do plan to improve infernal in the future. However were a small network and need to focus on our bigger modes.

3. Josh1157

Josh1157 Member

Hey Yom I was recently trying to become staff on your server, but keep getting denied of this position. I believe I am well qualified for this, because of my vast amount of experience of being staff on multiple other larger servers, and I think I could well address the needs of new players and help support your server further.

4. SuspressedRifle

SuspressedRifle Member

PeaceKeeper__
    Josh, sadly it's not only you who might be actually qualified. We appreciate your effort for trying to become a great aid towards our staff team, however there are far too many players who tend to take our staff position and it's difficult to show favoritism or empathy for one specific person. Including you, many are believed to be qualified, but we try to be fair to everyone and decide based on every possible benefits that we could discover. I've personally even applied three times before despite several declination, therefore don't discourage yourself and continue expressing the effort to obtain what you truly wish! Thank you

5. Phantis

Phantis Supporter

Phantavius
    Supporter
    Odd place to ask, but okay.

6. RickieRocket

RickieRocket

The infamous RickieRocket has returned. It's been a long three years. Old infernal was very fun and although I had many suggestions to make it even better it was quite the unique and fun experience. I still don't understand why it doesn't get the attention it deserves. It is a very impressive server you have and I think you should be very proud and content with what you already accomplished. I made an account just to get back on the forumn because me and GamerTCOPS were reflecting on how good the server music was... maybe we'll get back on to check it out and if I play, I'll record a series on youtube to try to attract more players.

7. CFWBUILDER

CFWBUILDER Member

Yom removed the music from the resource, but when I find some time ima try and add it from the old pack to the new one

8. joelikesthisgame

joelikesthisgame Supporter

jouseph
    Supporter
    My opinion doesn't matter here much considering I have literally not played new infernal, but I liked how on old infernal you could take a PvE route and grind bosses and such, or you could take more of a PvP route (my preference) and still get to the same level. New infernal seems like there's a lot more grinding necessary to progress.

9. CFWBUILDER

CFWBUILDER Member

Yeah you are right, the new level system makes grinding be the only real possible way to level up.

10. Boyjedi

Boyjedi Supporter

Boyjedi
    Supporter
    I mean, what Yom could do, is turn current Infernal into a adventure mode type of thing, which would take a while, including npcs and quests across the entire map, with the same level of grind, only thing is you are no longer attacking castle. Then he could bring back old Infernal and let that be.