I am a long time OG with a kit question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katlover4, May 28, 2023.

1. Katlover4

Katlover4

Hi, so I have been playing on this server on and off for YEARS. So when summer rolled around I rejoined :D

Lots of cool updates have been added (very cool btw) but it seems everything got reset.. I believe I had an overlord title as I had access to /bank and a second home (at the time) but with the reset, it is all gone. Is there a way to get this back? I don't know if I have any screenshots of this title as I played on my old computer...Did everyone start over? (for context the last time I played there were no npcs, Kingswood was not a boss zone nor did it have a basement, and the observation station had a crafting table on one of the floors, I am aware this is oddly specific but it was the two locations I hug out in)

Any information/help would be greatly appreciated!
    (I had gotten the rank through a LOT of voting)

2. JasperJH

JasperJH Owner

JasperJH
    Owner
    There was a full reset in November of 2021. This reset included everything for the first time ever on our server, so everyone started out fresh without any ranks or items.

I suggest joining our discord as we're way more active on there compared to the forums. That's also where the community voted for the last wipe and where the vote for the second full wipe when the next update drops is being held at the moment.

3. Katlover4

Katlover4

I see thank you, I’ll try and join the discord!