Banned for 'Refusing to report bugs' like wth?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Louis98765432, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Louis98765432

Louis98765432

'kicked whilst connecting to lobby1:Banned: Refusing to report bugs by Yom_ Expires in 6 days 23 hours 37 minutes'

Why is this an issue? I clearly stated i'm banned from the discord which was for being smart assed a few months ago. This means i can not, not will not report bugs and in fact iv msg'd multiple people to report the bugs i have found including helpers (or similar such as t-mods and explained why i could not do it) but i also cannot be sure if they had been reported or not before i mentioned them.

But i do understand the point of the beta is to find 'bugs' but banning active players who do actually try to report them is just counter productive compared to the literal ton who do not.

-Louis98765432

2. Cheese

Cheese Supporter

ExquisiteCheese
    Supporter
    i dont know you, but all ive seen and heard about you is that you abuse glitches such as keeping an alt in castle etc and refuse to stop when asked, stop whining.

IWulf likes this.
  3. Louis98765432

Louis98765432

You don't know who i am and that accusation of leaving an alt in castle was complete fabrication and already been disproved, so id appreciate it if considering as you already said you don't know who i am you keep your useless comments to yourself

4. IWulf

IWulf Supporter

Retop
    Supporter
    download.jpg

5. New Guy

New Guy Member

Coffee.png Coffee.png Coffee.png Coffee.png Coffee.png Coffee.png Coffee.png Coffee.png Coffee.png Coffee.png

IWulf likes this.
  6. Phantis

Phantis Supporter

Phantavius
    Supporter
    Kinda bs, but it is only 7 days. Chill. Don't make a big deal about it. No one is going to go against Yom's punishment. Just wait it out. You can report bugs on forums by the way.