Why not anymore helpers?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2_Anonymous_2, Oct 29, 2016.

1. 2_Anonymous_2

2_Anonymous_2 Member

Hey, Yom if your reading this which I hope you are I asked to be a helper and people are saying you don't need anymore I was just wondering why do you not recruit anymore people to your server. the more people that will help with your server and more the reports I feel like we could double the chance to ban hackers then the pace they are going in now and half the time helpers are not on Warzone PVP the most common area where people would probably hack using Killaura, Speed, Bunny hop hacks. Yeah I would get if there is to many helpers but maybe if you set a rank for Helper "In training" if you get me you see if the helper fails in training then they are denied a fact to be allowed being a helper so if you setup this new system then maybe we could evolve into better and we could report people and the more reports you do and the more you work to see if people are hacking or not the better likely hood you will get helper rank I feel like its a good idea so I wanted to share with you my idea just respond if you think you would like to take the chance to putting me in training as a helper and I could help people the best as I could to my power.

2. Warx247

Warx247 Supporter

Warx247
    Supporter
    Only 1 post is needed about the "helper in training" idea. But if you want to try out for helper...

http://yomnetwork.ca/helper-applications/

Apply for helper here! I believe when the staff update hits Yomnetwork there will be a ton of new helpers. Now's the best time to apply, get to it fam.
    And good luck!

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  3. Arnye

Arnye Member

There is a staff update coming up soon, a lot of trail mods becoming mods and helpers who set the stakes will become trails of the mighty mods.

As stated by Warx, apply from the link he has given you.

Good luck!

Edit: Asking to become a helper isn't a good idea, if you said what you said in chat, you will just represent a bad image upon yourself. Don't ask, and just try-hard! (Asking to become a helper would get your helper application auto-denied and I don't know if its a rule today but i'll check)

4. 2_Anonymous_2

2_Anonymous_2 Member

thank you Arnye and I do agree very so and I have applied but I tried saying a good example of myself and I do help others when ever someone is asking a question I always respond with the right answer and if I don't know It I will kindly ask another friend or a stranger if they know and in last case just look it up! but thank you for your time.