old faces

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Master_Otto, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Master_Otto

Master_Otto

Hey everyone,

I'm Master_Otto, an infernal realms veteran, and I'm really curious to see whats going on in the new Yom Network and if all my old mates are still playing.

Some may remember me from Lupos and Oasis, and I'd love to get back in touch with some of the old boys and girls who played with me, so here's my discord (Master_Otto#5445).

To the new folk, tell me whats been going on in the new Infernal and DayZ and all that stuff, because I can't stay on for long enough before I time out.

Thanks for reading, hope this server isn't dead :)

2. SuspressedRifle

SuspressedRifle Member

PeaceKeeper__
    Hi! I unfortunately do not recognize you since I was not there when you've been playing around xD. Due to several updates on DayZ, Warzone and Infernal Realms, our server population has rose quite a bit. We are getting around 70 to 90 per day in total, which is not too bad considering that we used to get 20s daily in the past. I suppose this tragic pandemic could also become one of the causes for the rise of numbers. I am not an Infernal expert, therefore I sadly cannot tell you too much detail about it, but I can tell you that bunch of new weapons, mobs, locations, bosses and features were added! Lots of cool stuff and we do normally have an average of 10 players per day playing on it, so it's not completely empty. The most populated server is DayZ and the 2nd most populated is Warzone, thanks to our recent update! We got a great quantity of new weapons and new helmets added in-game which spiced up things to the next level. We are also in process of working for the next minor dayz update, which is going to be very interesting :p

3. Phantis

Phantis Supporter

Phantavius
    Supporter
    Girls didn't play with you. They aren't real.