Villages

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by TryaxReck, Nov 10, 2016.

1. TryaxReck

TryaxReck Member

While playing Infernal Realms, I realized that there should be more than just dungeons and mines. Villages! These random towns spawn all over the map with possible trades and goodies in the houses. You can either trade with the villages or lay waste to them, the one where you murder having both positive and negative effects.

Trading: Trading would work like product and demand. For example, a village in the savannah would have a large amount of food and animal products(eggs, meat, feathers, etc.), but would be a little short on wood and stone. The stonelands however, have tons of minerals and stuff for trade but desperately need wood.

Village murder: You can also KILL the villagers, but it will spawn town guards as well. if you do manage to kill all the villagers, you will then be able to raid the chests inside them. These would reset every 2 weeks or something.

if you like this please improve it or add some suggestions in the comments! Don't forget to like and subscribe! (Thats a joke )

2. Arnye

Arnye Member

I don't think this idea is good because it will die out once everyone becomes op, including the fact that town guards aren't really the toughest.

3. TryaxReck

TryaxReck Member

Yeah I guess so, maybe the guards could use a buff one day.