Souls/Repair scrolls

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by hyunwooklee, Nov 4, 2016.

1. hyunwooklee

hyunwooklee Member

I've seen lot of people who leaves the server when ever they're out of souls, So I think it would be better if you add a item used to consume to get your souls back, but if it's cheap, people wouldn't bother to donate anymore so I think it should be good if its Extremely expensive, around 7~10k
    And for repair scroll, I feel like this item should have been implemented a long time ago, but since no one suggested,
    It'll be good if repair scrolls are added in the game, because that way players doesn't have to bother buying a new set of expensive armour such as titan/valyrian, And I think it should be Expensive too,
    Like around 25 blocks of gold for repairing.

2. TitusSusu

TitusSusu Supporter

TitusSusu
    Supporter
    The first suggestion is decent, but would change players' minds about donating, which is a problem as the server needs money to stay up and running, and expand. I believe Yom_ and MCB have been planning on adding a repair system which is not anvils (due to enchant stacking) but have not found a reasonable way to do this.

3. hyunwooklee

hyunwooklee Member

Yes, I am aware of the fact that it might reduce the chance of players donating for ranks, but if yom sets a price which is really high, whereas you cannot casually purchase it; only at urgent situations, like 10k, Then normal players would not get bothered about the fact that you can buy soul reset.
    So Players would not purchase this, but rather wait for soul reset.
    But I mean, implementing this system allows players to still be able to play after losing all souls Although the cost is very high, it'll give motivations to players to work harder for cash too.

4. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Supporter

Suma27
    Supporter
    I like these ideas