So uhm, Hi. yom hun, come click on this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cake, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Cake

Cake Supporter

Caaaaaake
    Supporter
    Uhhh,, hi everyone, idk how many people are left that use this forum, as yom pretty much killed it, like he does to everything, but uhm, i'm just here to tell yall that i am bored as shit omg, yom if ur reading this fix ur server, for ir add old ir as a seperate gamemode to new ir and make it like s1 and s2 for dayz, and as for dayz, listen to what the fucking community wants you shithead, you want to appease them, don't you? look to them for advice instead of pulling SHIT out of your ass like you did with the ir update, ok that's my rant over, if anyone wants to talk to me my discord is Caaaaaake#3400 and goodbye

2. Ayrtonbeauy

Ayrtonbeauy Moderator Supporter

ayrtonbeauy
    Mod
    Cake you know, that a lot of ideals that are in the dayz update, and the infernal realms update where suggestions from the community. yom ofcs makes ideas himself, but a lot was added on suggestions from us.

Phantis likes this.
  3. KingSnek

KingSnek Member

i think we all are retarded to pull up impossible ideas and i kinda saw the alpha, most ideas are outdated from back to 2016, the biggest one is the mercenaries. Mercenaries were mentioned back in 2016 when the forum just appeared, most people thought it would be shit hard to make the mercenaries, but yeah, here they are. good job yom tbh.
    ok thats enough of server reviving posts

4. Boyjedi

Boyjedi Supporter

Boyjedi
    Supporter
    Damn Cake over here mad

5. Phantis

Phantis Supporter

Phantis
    Supporter
    Absolute mad lad.

6. SuspressedRifle

SuspressedRifle T-Mod

PeaceKeeper__
    T-Mod
    We'll probably continue with the Infernal Update later, but DayZ Update is first. We'll maybe do Infernal or Warzone update after, but I think that most likely the warzone will be updated next. Waaaaaait for it :p

7. Phantis

Phantis Supporter

Phantis
    Supporter
    And when it is updated the same thing will happen.