Recruiting followers of both gods for Lupos <WolfPack>

Discussion in 'Town Recruitment' started by TNT_Sargent_TNT, Jun 15, 2017.

1. TNT_Sargent_TNT

TNT_Sargent_TNT

The difference between lupos and most towns is that we're balanced. as in, darkness corrupts you, but light blinds you. so basically, if you're somewhere in between those two, join!!

2. Phantis

Phantis T-Mod Supporter

Phantis
    I'm very sure in this update you have to pick a Dark or Light pack per player.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  3. TNT_Sargent_TNT

TNT_Sargent_TNT

phantis, please stop reminding me of the reset. theres a good chance I wont play afterwards. also, would you kindly relay this message to Yom:

A infernal update is indeed nessecairy. possibly a small reset too. but reseting everything and changing the entire gameplay- well, that's not going to stop dupers and hackers. in fact, itll make them even more likely to dupe and hack. i'm not saying I don't trust you yom, but I have my doubts.

4. Warx247

Warx247 Administrator Supporter

Warx247
    The update isn't aimed at stopping dupers and hackers, it's aimed at making a better Infernal Realms and a better Yom Network. From what Yom has told us, I'm very excited for the new Infernal.

5. Phantis

Phantis T-Mod Supporter

Phantis
    I don't "keep reminding you," that post is almost a month old! And also I can't relay msgs to Yom any better than you can, sorry.
    I am honestly so excited and hyped!

6. TNT_Sargent_TNT

TNT_Sargent_TNT

okay guys. warx, that may be true, but do ranks have to be removed as well?

7. babyb07

babyb07 Helper Supporter

AutisticXM8User
    Yes, Since ranks are no longer going to be a thing it wont matter.

8. Warx247

Warx247 Administrator Supporter

Warx247
    Why are ranks being removed?

9. any name you wish

any name you wish Supporter

Hordes
    New system with XP to make a more MMO style game.

10. Phantis

Phantis T-Mod Supporter

Phantis
    Leveling.

11. AidenWerewolf

AidenWerewolf

MCB deranked tons of people at the crazyddog dupe. I personally see no reason for ranks to be removed. I worked over 10 months for this rank. And to see the rank and items we all worked for is kinda sad. Although I do agree, items should be removed since alot of people have some overpowered weapons that they really shouldn't have...

12. Phantis

Phantis T-Mod Supporter

Phantis
    It is worth the reset.

13. Depths_

Depths_ Supporter

Incarnate_
    Ranks should be removed imo.

14. Depths_

Depths_ Supporter

Incarnate_
    Let staffs handle dupers

15. Yom

Yom Owner

Yom_
    Were not removing ranks because of any issue.... Infernal is changing for the better and nothing is set in stone yet. We have yet to even begin working on custom plugins for infernal so dont freak out lmao... We wont reset if we dont have to so no reason to assume we will reset anything.

I do however think rankup ranks are not needed since players will level up via a new EXP system and Skill tree like a real MMO like runescape or wynncraft. Players will EARN ranks that let other players know your status, similar to how current infernal has lords and kings for people who earned it. So on the new Infernal Im wanting to add more ranks to define what you are and what youve earned. So if youre the leader of a clan youre a Leader, if your leader and you clan has claimed a town then youre a Mayor, if you have a huge clan that rules over 10 Locations around the map and even have a Capital City under your reign then you are a Lord, and if you rule the entire Kingdom you are.... The King...

Were trying to take what people liked MOST about Infernal and expand on it into a massive incredibly popular and fun game just like DayZ has become. People love the custom monsters and weapons of Infernal since they are so unique and interesting compared to other servers dull and boring content. Players also love the idea of becomming King and sieging the kings castle with catapults and cannons and killing the defenders while its also fun to be a defender and hold back the invading rebels!

The only problem with Infernal currently is that we put too much faith in the players readiness to go to war... The entire gamemode is based on the premise of "You make a town, you raise an army, you go to war, destroy your enemies, become king" Thats the game. Except ive noticed towns usually never go to war and the ONLY battles that take place happen at the Kings castle. So this obviously leads to more boring gameplay since half of the entire purpose of the game isnt happening. We cant force players into war either or they will be equally annoyed.

SO what I decided was to make an incredible beautiful populated world twice the size of DayZ with twice the amount of locations that DayZ has. There are 100s of towns and cities and castles for players clans to fight over, siege, and rule. Leading to massive battles and an all around never ending game of King of the Hill which will keep everyone interested and addicted. Adding on the Skill system where you can level up your character and 13 Skills to better yourself, all while ruling your clan and getting more and more gear and unlocking more items. It will lead to a gamemode which has a Huge amount of content, never ending entertainment, and a little bit of everything for any kind of player.

Ive been working tirelessy these last few Months developing a new world which is worthy of a gamemode as ambitious as we intend Infernal to be. If it is even half as successful as DayZ this world will have 100's of thousands of Minecrafters walk through it..... Heres a little sneak
    http://maps.yomnetwork.ca/infernalrealms7/#/-1304/64/2120/-5/0/0 (Minecraft Overviewer)

Phantis likes this.
  16. ImJustDude

ImJustDude Helper

ImJustDude
    Ohhhhhhhh.....the map looks already lit even if that's only a sneak peak

17. Phantis

Phantis T-Mod Supporter

Phantis
    Lovely. Only problem is it is not ready.

18. Boyjedi

Boyjedi Supporter

Boyjedi
    Eww Lupos sucks