New Town Rank!

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Warx247, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Warx247

Warx247 Supporter

Warx247
    Supporter
    Right now there are currently 4 towny ranks. Assistant, Helper, VIP and Sheriff.
    VIP, Sheriff and Helper are basically useless, they give no extra perks other than a name. Assistant gives all the perks, the ability to change town permissions, add and kick players and to claim town plots.

I think there should be a new rank, I believe it's easy to add as well (I'm not too sure). Recruiter, who has permission to add and kick players from their town.

This would be useful for small and big towns who want people in their town to invite, while also not giving them perms to completely fuck their town.

Thank you, and good night :)

Mr.Asinine likes this.
  2. Mr.Asinine

Mr.Asinine Member

I do agree a new town rank would be nice.

3. Hawkie

Hawkie

This is similar to what i try to do in Mori, I give ranks/positions with a different meaning that they are meant, like helper is captian and vip is general, gives a sense of hierarchy in the town, makes for a better/more developed society in the realm ;D, it also relives allot of stress from the mayor, even though its just a game it gets tiring listen to people beg for plots, or wanting to go on raids, you have on of your higher ups do it for you, not that you couldnt do this for normal assistant, and helper ranks, i just think it gives a little more "Infernal" theme to the towny aspect of the realm.

4. Warx247

Warx247 Supporter

Warx247
    Supporter
    my suggestion is just a new rank with less perms than assistant

5. Yom

Yom Owner

Yom_
    Owner
    I believe that with towny you can design your own ranks with their own permissions.

6. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Supporter

Suma27
    Supporter
    :eek: