New kit ideas for WarZone, as well as maps and some weapon upgrades/concepts/changes

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by _BenGecko_, Jun 16, 2018.

1. _BenGecko_

_BenGecko_

-Kits-

Gunner:

Requires level 40 or any rank, costing 50 credits

1 M60
    1 USP
    Juggernaut chestplate with protection 1 and blast protection 3
    Army helmet with protection 1
    Glider
    3 bandages
    3 splints
    1 medkit (the one you unlock at level 10, not the instant one)
    128 high-caliber ammo
    128 small-caliber ammo

Demolitia:

Requires level 50 or any rank, costing 75 credits

1 Barrett .50 cal
    1 Magnum revolver
    1 Riot Shield
    1 Shank
    Full Army armor, blast protection 2 and protection 2
    Glider
    3 bandages
    3 splints
    30 high-caliber sniper rounds

Lone Wolf:

Requires level 30 or any rank, costing 30 credits

1 Suppressed L96
    1 AMT
    1 Shank
    Full Ghillie suit
    Glider
    1 Regeneration potion
    1 Speed potion
    1 med kit (the instant one)
    30 sniper rounds
    64 small-caliber ammo

Cop:

Requires level 25 to unlock, costs 10 credits

1 Mossberg 500
    1 Colt Python
    Riot chestplate, protection 2, entitled "Police Vest"
    Riot pants and boots
    Blue-dyed leather cap, entitled "Police Hat"
    Glider
    32 small-caliber ammo
    25 shotgun shells

Tank buster:

Requires level 35 to unlock, costs 30

1 AT4
    1 P90
    Full Army armor
    Glider
    3 splints
    3 bandages
    5 rockets
    128 small-caliber ammo

Citizen:

One of the base kits upon unlock

1 .22 LR
    1 Glock
    Full leather armor
    Glider
    1 bandage
    1 splint
    128 small caliber ammo

-ALTERATIONS-

Navy SEAL kit contains SR25 instead of M14

M14 SEAL variant is removed, replaced with M14 HVR

SR25 HVR is removed, replaced with SR25 SEAL variant (same effects as M14 SEAL variant)

SR25 is now semi-auto, but contains 20 rounds and deals more damage

-CONCEPTS-

Glock 18:

Box of parts + Glock makes the Glock 18, making it fully-automatic but decreasing accuracy and damage slightly

AR-15 Beowulf Rounds:

AR-15 plus Box of Parts makes it an AR-15 Beowulf, increasing the damage, velocity, and power but therefore having more recoil and shooting high-caliber rounds instead of medium-caliber, clip size is decreased to 10

Changes can be made, this is not a final suggestion

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    ayrtonbeauy and ryanandrew123 like this.
  2. ryanandrew123

ryanandrew123 Supporter

ryanandrew123
    I'm cool with a majority of this. Nice ideas

3. Revenant360

Revenant360 Supporter

Revenant360
    I’ll give my take on this. Some of these are pretty good, and kits are always welcome, but the prices seem a bit high for the content involved. Beyond the kits, idk what your problem is with the navy seaL m14 XD. But the sr25 thing uhhhhhhh.... how about a big fat no. Sr25 is op enough as it is. Zero need to increase ammo and even less to increase damage.

4. Terminator_T1000

Terminator_T1000 Supporter

Terminator_T1000
    But riot shield is already a thing....
    And like, why do we need more kits? Either people 1. Spam souls. 2. Godset/Demi set. 3. Spam free kits

5. _BenGecko_

_BenGecko_

How about we lower the prices to 35 for the Gunner kit, 45 for the Demolitia kit, 20 for the Lone Wolf kit, and 25 for the Tank Buster kit. Furthermore, I said that the SR25 would be semi-auto (instead of automatic, unless it is semi-auto already, in which case disregard my suggestion there) for its changes. I also edited my original post upon discovering that the riot shield was already a thing and I had just never been on the "Armor" tab much.

6. _BenGecko_

_BenGecko_

I forgot about the maps on my original post, so here they are (All can be found on the DayZ map):

Launch Time: The rocket launch site, all range engagements, close range inside the rocket tower (where all the chests spawn in DayZ), long range from the rooftops and launch tower, and medium range with the surrounding buildings
    Description: A tall rocket launch tower and its facilities, situated in a cold tundra.

Military Base: The area from Panjea Airbase to the Lodge near Panjea Airbase, stitched together with TMAS, or if that can't be done, then only TMAS, medium to long-range engagements with some close-range inside the buildings.
    Description: An Air Force base under attack in the middle of a dense forest.

Jailbreak: Alcatraz from DayZ, but situated on a mountain (if possible) close range with some medium range in the courtyards.
    Description: An abandoned prison on the steep mountainside.

Top Gun: The Overlord Aircraft Carrier, close to medium range engagements with longer range engagements from the bridge and surrounding balconies, lots of close range engagements inside the bridge/quartering area as well as medium range from below the flight deck
    Description: A massive aircraft carrier in the middle of the ocean.

Dark City: The collection of buildings right next to the pit of lava on Tartarus, provides medium to long-range engagements like the other city maps, as well as closer range inside the buildings
    Description: No, you're not quite in hell.

Occupation: Port Echo (complete with warship, and warship is fully accessible somehow, maybe it is right below the drop zone) medium to long-range with close range inside the warship and around tight corners
    Description: A military beachhead and a destroyer to accompany the landing operation.

Deadeye: Jerusalem, Grenitch, the oil pumps, and Carcazo Airstrip all stitched together into one map, close to medium-range engagements with a long-range engagement point in the control tower and oil platform.
    Description: A military base protecting a large oil reserve.

All areas with fences that you can't get over would have a hole in said fence at any position a few times, preferably including choke points and flank routes around the area the fence is encircling.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  7. ayrtonbeauy

ayrtonbeauy Helper Supporter

ayrtonbeauy
    looks good, some interesting combinations, just that the type of arbors are a little to OP, with army protection2 and stuff like that, its higher then the current best armour in game (except for chestplates and helmets). but so far i would like to see some of them back into the game.

8. Sar

Sar Supporter

CommanderSarcasm
    I like but I feel like some of the armor echants are really random, like the first kit

9. _BenGecko_

_BenGecko_

To clarify, only the chestplate for the cop kit would have protection 2, unless you're saying that in itself is too OP

10. ayrtonbeauy

ayrtonbeauy
    The best protection on warzone for leggings ans boots is tac jugg that has prot 1 (dia), army prot 1 (iron) and cop prot 2 (chain). If the leggings ans boots are not going to be stronger then that it is well balanced.

11. _BenGecko_

_BenGecko_

I see. What are your thoughts on the map ideas?

12. Sar

Sar Supporter

CommanderSarcasm
    I like them, names are odd but good ideas

13. _BenGecko_

_BenGecko_

How about Deadeye would be renamed to Drill Site, Top Gun would be renamed to Flight Ops, and Occupation would be renamed to Beachhead? Or perhaps other names can be suggested.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  14. _BenGecko_

_BenGecko_

I've come up with another map idea: Industrial Zone. The Factory, Chernobyl nuclear plant, and the oil refinery, along with Military Outpost Delta stitched together into one map. Long range from up on the rooftops with shorter and medium range on the ground.
    Description: A collection of factories, guarded by a small military camp.

ayrtonbeauy likes this.
  15. FinnTheNomad

FinnTheNomad Supporter

FinnTheNomad
    I think it's great that you're brainstorming new ideas for kits. I would recommend comparing prices and items in-game before presenting anything as final. (Most of these kits and their contents are disproportionate to their original cost and availability per rank.)

Regardless, I do think that it would be nice to use some of the landscapes from DayZ. Having some new maps for WZ would be a welcome change.

16. ayrtonbeauy

ayrtonbeauy
    WE NEED TO GET THIS MAP!!!!!!!

17. Sar

Sar Supporter

CommanderSarcasm
    There are a lot of kits that give you guns that you can't access at low levels...

18. FinnTheNomad

FinnTheNomad Supporter

FinnTheNomad
    Sar
    That's not really my point. The cumulative cost for these kits is more expensive than buying each of the individual items themselves. These kits are still disproportionate in that, for example, if I wanted the kit "Demolition", it would cost me 42 tokens as opposed to 75, kit "Tank Buster" would cost approximately 20 tokens as opposed to 30. A lot of this would also depend on the kit cooldowns relative to the individual item's cooldown.
    I don't disagree with you at all, the low-level kits ("Pilot" for example, which has the wingsuit) that grant access to high tier weapons are useful for newer players that need to be able to hold their own against high ranking players.

19. Sar

Sar Supporter

CommanderSarcasm
    Ooooh yeah and?

20. FinnTheNomad

FinnTheNomad Supporter

FinnTheNomad
    Sassy boy. :rolleyes: