My Absence (and rumors regarding it?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xSharpshooter, Sep 21, 2018.

1. xSharpshooter

xSharpshooter

I AM MRMINECRAFT1090
    I was considering changing my MC name to "xSharpshooter" but decided against it last minute.

That out of the way, most of you know that I have been absent for quite some time. These past couple weeks, I've played here and there. Just today, I was talking to Khalai (I've known him for quite some time, him bringing this to my attention made me feel a need to make a thread regarding this topic), and he brought up that someone was "impersonating me", and that some people were under the impression that I was "banned".

No, my absence was not because of a ban. Out of nowhere my laptop that I've had for 5 years started having issues running Minecraft, and I was too lazy to fix it. Personally, I thought I was done with Yomnetwork because I was getting so much enjoyment out of Roblox, so that explains my lack of motivation to try fixing it.

Why did I come back? I came back because I really wanted to see Dayz V2 come out. I dont doubt for a second that Yom is working hard, and that the update will be amazing. I figured "V2 update out or not, why not try resetting my laptop so I can go back on and see how everything is going". (my shit laptop needed the help of a factory reset anyways lol)

So yeah... if anyone has any info about someone impersonating me, or spreading rumors of me being banned, I'd like to hear it.

Moral of the story:
    I was NOT banned, and I do not hack Yomnetwork (and never will.)

2. Ramlaj

Ramlaj Member

3. TheVenator

TheVenator Supporter

TheVenator
    Supporter
    hello noob

4. xSharpshooter

xSharpshooter