Introducing Phantis!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Phantis, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Phantis

Phantis Supporter

Phantavius
    Supporter
    Sup, Suh, Hi, and Hello, and all the others. (Drum Roll) Introducing Phantis! Its me I'm Phantis! The DayZ Player, the Warzone Player, and the Infernal play. I'm not playing DayZ currently do to the P0 farming I will be back when the update is up im great player at DayZ. I play Warzone but not too much. Right now I play Infernal and Skyrim, i'm getting up on Infernal But I suck at it except PvP when we have equal Wepeans. I play 6-10pm USA Mountain Time Zone. Most Days Except Saturday which I play when I want and Sundays which I play on rarely. I answer alot of questions when I'm actually playing (sometimes I'm AFK playing Skyrim or something) so if u got question just ask. I'm trying to get Helper so if your my friend/ally/whatchamacallit, Please recommend me or post something positive or helpful and thanks. I've played the server for 11 Months-ish maybe 10 Months.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. ⊏SPOTTY⊐

⊏SPOTTY⊐

Eyy what up Phantis. This dood, Phantis, is like super legit Yom. you should like totally make Phantis a helper.

Phantis likes this.
  3. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

look at diz dood..no tbh i've seen you like 3 times in the 2 years i've played on the server lol

4. Phantis

Phantis Supporter

Phantavius
    Supporter
    Neon_Wings you killed me in hatch 4 months ago and 7 months ago... and I got killed like a bigillion times by you before the sz gates were blocked up (you were such a sz camper.) And Plus ask sammosammo or DaPuipleTuitle (Nevermind he not active anymore) or Legalas or NickJR my archer nemisis from DayZ who quit for forever BUT NOW IS ON Infernal! Erg Glad im better than him at pvp and stated ahead etc... XD

5. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

fair enough, but remember I've killed a LOT of people...and yes, i'm a huge sz camper XD

Phantis likes this.
  6. SlayerWR

SlayerWR Member

Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne.
    ~McSlayer

Phantis likes this.