HuHawt's goodbye

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MagesticBaby69, Oct 31, 2018.

1. MagesticBaby69

MagesticBaby69 Member

I have played this server for 3 years now and I'm done. shout-out to: Hawkwards, Unite_, ExquisiteCheese, GPfaffle, Xipno, Kwose, stevenmathews, tunajan, BennyXM8, J_E_SS_E, raqgamer2004, Saturnsmoontitan, ryanandrew123, Reunite_, VanillaSpiced, RektByTheBest, snwbrder, Samurai, Mongolia, Mianite, Skarfingerz
    , Tad550, Xxsolidsnakexx, ZfighterXM8, CommanderSarcasm, Badmin_, flame1111111, Amplepuddle. these were some of the people that made myInfectedrpg great and now ill tell you my story. I joined the server 2015 of December because me and my brother were trying to find a zombie survival game because we used School computers to play so we couldn't download the real Dayz. I quit for a while and joined back in April 2016 and played it through the whole summer and met some of the people listed above. Hawkwards introduced me to glitches/hacking. He taught me how to dupe ammo glitch into bases and finally download the hacked client "Huzuni" I used that through September 2016-April 2017. Then the update happened a ton of new players hopped on server 1 and met a ton of new people. I teamed with VanillaSpiced, Blake, Stevenmathews, snwbrder, Mongolia. We all hacked and eventually got banned I was the first one to banned in the group. My friend was going to quit so he gave me an account called "Snooro" and that's who I'm now pretty much. Everyone knew that I hacked and the reason I got banned on Snooro was because I glitched into a base. Of course I didn't give up I hopped on an account called darkrailord3 and stayed undercover for a month and made a new friend xipno. Me and xipno teamed for the whole summer and he didn't know I was snooro until school started up. Xipno created a clan called "NSTeam6" of course I was apart of it so was AwesomeProDerpy, BennyXM8, Xipno, Biofrenzy, Feedin. We were dominating the server for a month or so but then Badmin_ came back. Badmin told NSteam6 that I couldn't be a part of it because I was a "Blacklisted" player so I got mad and got Xipno demoted but he got his revenge and got rid of 7 storage boxes of XM8s at volcano. Got banned on all of the accounts I owned and I needed to start again so I came back as _Vinge_. I was sick of getting banned so I bought Premium and became clean for a week or so. At that point I was just starting to get geared up again and made a glitched base by Pangea. Badmin_ found out it was my base at got banned on my best account I've had yet. I started not to care about getting banned and just logged on killed a couple of God sets got banned/ repeat. I'm pretty sure I was the most hated person on the server after all of this. I played a little bit this summer but simply didn't enjoy it as much as 2016/2017. Server started to lose players because it was repetitive because Yom_ wasn't updating the game. Thank you all for a great experience

Sincerely

HuHawt

Fawnzee likes this.
  2. ryanmoneyman

ryanmoneyman Member

3. New Guy

New Guy Member

hey you quit you might as well you are a retard <o/

Mason Mcdaniel likes this.
  4. Fawnzee

Fawnzee Supporter

Fawnzee
    Supporter
    Sorry to see you go but im glad you enjoyed your time here

5. ryanmoneyman

ryanmoneyman Member

I have an alt lmfao don't think you are important little boy.

6. Fawnzee

Fawnzee Supporter

Fawnzee
    Supporter
    I dont like your attitude towards this community please improve it.

7. ryanmoneyman

ryanmoneyman Member

Attached Files:

8. ryanandrew123

ryanandrew123 Supporter

ryanandrew123
    Supporter
    See ya buddy

9. Cheese

Cheese Supporter

ExquisiteCheese
    Supporter
    why the fuck am i third why am i on the list at all suck my nob i tried to make your experience as painful as possible

10. Fawnzee

Fawnzee Supporter

Fawnzee
    Supporter
    No, its just
    • You comment "good" on someone's final goodbye.
    • Had a go at me before on forums.
    • Made an application for staff which was purposely made to either irritate staff or just because you think youre better than everyone else.
    • Spammed faggot on Inferno's profile page.
    • Just being an all round pain and no positive impact on the network.
    So please change your ways, if you wish to continue this don't do it here as this thread isnt all about you. <3

ryanandrew123 likes this.
  11. Cake

Cake Supporter

Caaaaaake
    Supporter
    Get oofed

12. MagesticBaby69

MagesticBaby69 Member

just because you're 3rd on the list doesn't mean you're my 3rd favorite just the 3rd person I thought of.

13. Cheese

Cheese Supporter

ExquisiteCheese
    Supporter
    no it means im better than everyone

14. MagesticBaby69

MagesticBaby69 Member

15. ryanmoneyman

ryanmoneyman Member

If you can’t handle me then just ignore me rather then just being a crybaby over it like you always are. Be a mature staff member for once lmfao.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  16. New Guy

New Guy Member

go get banned again useless player smh. go hack again haha you got banned. noob

Attached Files:

17. scYtee

scYtee Member

cheese ure a garbage 14 year old kid that spends 8+ hours infront of a computer screen but still ure this trash, actually pathetic

18. ryanmoneyman

ryanmoneyman Member

Yes I would love to get false banned again from ez kids like you getting mad over me killing you. Well I guess I cant blame a person who thinks they are something in the world.

Funny because that is who you are.

19. Cheese

Cheese Supporter

ExquisiteCheese
    Supporter
    youre a fully grown man who has made countless alts due to get back on the same server that you’ve hacked on, actually pathetic.

-i dont play anymore and my computer is used maybe once a month
    you being overly toxic isnt funny or entertaining, its only annoying and everyone just hates you now, so just stop

20. MagesticBaby69

MagesticBaby69 Member

who is ryanmoneyman wtf?