hey youl like this one yom_

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Liverlipssteve, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Liverlipssteve

Liverlipssteve

1. so im thinking you make some type of gate like a small gate med gate large gate etc. to let cars through.
    2. AND BRING BACK CARS PLEASE
    3. and make mountable guns so that you can defend your base like to make the mount block 6 sheets of metel around a barricade. so what the mount block is baiscly you put a heavy weapon on the mount block.
    4. and i know it may sound stupid can you make an airdrop not a crash that has like guns armour supplys etc.
    5. make base building like metel sheets less rare it take me like 5 hours to get one block of metel.
    6. thank you for reading this if you like any of the ideas tell me it would make my day

2. C___O

C___O

C___O
    1. What use does this have, is this just a gate to stop cars from passing through an area? No thanks

2. V2 update of DayZ will have cars.

3. Probably not gonna happen

4. Not a bad idea, could be separate from the crash sites and the airdrops could be on 3 hours cooldowns before another one drops.

5. Building is getting reworked I've heard.

3. ryanandrew123

ryanandrew123 Supporter

ryanandrew123
    *building is getting reworked* Spends a month and half farming metal, titanium,and uranium blocks to make an OP base, watches as staff glitch in and call it legal. There is no point to bases anymore man.

4. C___O

C___O

C___O
    I think only noobs still build bases. And that isn't a bad thing. It just means free loot for people like us lol.

5. Aiden_Wolf

Aiden_Wolf

"youl" you just triggered seventy six people in africa

6. ryanandrew123

ryanandrew123 Supporter

ryanandrew123
    *looks over at 12 glitch bases in shame* looses shame knowing that he sent yom a draft with coords of most glitched spots in the game, provided by Heibaws, and realised the only thing that was actually blocked off was the caves near oil platform*

7. ayrtonbeauy

ayrtonbeauy Supporter

ayrtonbeauy
    True, the 1 reason I watched this treat was bc the Youl triggerd me

8. MagesticBaby69

MagesticBaby69

I think glitched bases should be allowed. because having metal blocks and stuff it's really only helpful when you are trying to lock down a place for a few hours to snipe.

9. ryanandrew123

ryanandrew123 Supporter

ryanandrew123
    Are you fucking mental? glitch bases ruin the game.

10. Phantis

Phantis Helper Supporter

Phantis
    1. Yom has said something like this might happen.
    2. Wait for V2 people!
    3. Yom has said no to this, "go get make a tower or be in a tower and fire a M249 on them!" or something like that.
    4. Yom said no to this too.
    5. Yeah, agreed. Bases are getting fixed in V2 I believe.
    6. =)

How did you send it? I have got two glitched bases fixed.

11. ryanandrew123

ryanandrew123 Supporter

ryanandrew123
    I emailed him like 2 years ago.

12. Phantis

Phantis Helper Supporter

Phantis
    First of all, I don't think it was two years ago. Unless you emailed him again like 8 months ago. You should have reported them as bugs (not what I did) or TS him about it (what I did) maybe. Yom has said many times to not email him with things like that. I bet you are gonna disagree with me or something.

13. ryanandrew123

ryanandrew123 Supporter

ryanandrew123
    I tried telling him. That was way back when i was a less known player. I should probably start up again, but I don't wanna seem annoying.

14. MagesticBaby69

MagesticBaby69

How will bases be fixed?

15. Phantis

Phantis Helper Supporter

Phantis
    Want me to try?
    Something about satchel charges might be added. He might also change drills... or something. We are unsure.

16. ryanandrew123

ryanandrew123 Supporter

ryanandrew123
    If you really want to. The reason i didn't make it a bug report was because at the time I knew that the dayz update would be coming in the coming weeks, making it an issue that needed to be addressed quickly. There's been stretches where bug reports hadn't been reviewed for months, thus destroying my purpose of trying to get the glitch bases filled.

17. MinecraftB0ss

MinecraftB0ss Owner

Emailing isnt where you report player, or bugs. If you expect them to get fixed, report them on here in the correct section.

Staff who abuse in ANY way are punished, and I havent heard of any staff abusing to get inside of bases. Maybe report it to me and something will get done?

18. SlayerWR

SlayerWR

"Staff who abuse in ANY way are punished"
    I find this to be excruciatingly wrong, and absolutely BS. It's funny, because I've seen MANY staff members abuse their powers with no punishment. Mega, and Lucky giving themselves Legend rank on Infernal? Most staff members are already gone, but shit like this still exists.

19. SlayerWR

SlayerWR

If you're going to write something that you want anyone to read, stop being a 6 year old kid with shit grammar and actually spell. No one wants to read a poorly structured idea list if you spell "You'll" as "youl." Be patient and wait for an update and actually structure some writing correctly.

20. MinecraftB0ss

MinecraftB0ss Owner

Mega and Lucky were both informed when that rank issue happened almost a year ago, not to mention that they have to play on separate accounts now.