Helpers "In Training"

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by 2_Anonymous_2, Oct 29, 2016.

1. 2_Anonymous_2

2_Anonymous_2 Member

Hey, Yom I know I'm probably annoying you but if you could do this idea that would be great and I would love if you set a rank for a "Helper In training" I feel like its a good detail to your server and I feel like its a great rank for to just start out with if you want to be a full helper. but you have to do daily reports and have video proof or screenshot proof first before you report anything at all. if you can accept this idea that would be great and I would appreciate it a lot!

2. Warx247

Warx247 Supporter

Warx247
    Supporter
    Imo, helpers in training is a bad idea as it means higher staff members would have to watch over these trial helpers, and these higher staff wouldn't be able to do anything else.
    Helper rank is just for helping others. They get /tempmute, and that's it. That's all helpers need, really.

The staff ranking system right now is fine, the only problem is that there isn't enough staff (Which should be fixed in the upcoming update).

In case you don't know the staff ranks (I don't know if this will change in the staff update):

Helper
    Trial-Mod (T-Mod)
    Mod
    Admin

3. Arnye

Arnye Member

This sounds awfully similar to a server I know...

We would need a huge staff team in order to conduct this.

And plus we would need to change all the perms for helper to make trail helper the first staff rank to get (the least amount of commands).

Also we would need to have the following

1. Alot more recruiters - needed for a big staff team in order to make this reality and to recruit more of theses "trail helpers"

2. We would need to change, as I stated before a lot of the helper commands - making them more responsible to set the example for the trails.

3. I mean recruiters, I mean a lot of higher up staff - we don't got a lot of mods (hopefully we get more in the staff update)

I would agree with this but at this current state, I think its the right thing to do to say I don't agree with this.

4. 2_Anonymous_2

2_Anonymous_2 Member

thanks for your opinion and I do agree and it would take a lot plugins and staff members but this whole no helpers on warzone is getting stupid at this point so if someone wants to message yom saying that to recruit at least 5 or more helpers on warzone is fine with me. but if you go on to warzone for about 5 min you will see a hacker.

5. 2_Anonymous_2

2_Anonymous_2 Member

Thanks Warzx247 but that does not mean this is still an issue on warzone PVP and I find this really stupid that there is no admins or helpers on warzone pvp its the most common where a lot of hackers would be and if you go there for 5 min and play for a while you will notice that a lot of people can just make an alt account or use someone else account. I find this as a big issue and if you really want to improve something make a report plugin that goes across the yom servers and make it so /report will make a message sent to a nearest admin or a mod or a helper or someone who can do something about it thank you and cya.

6. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Supporter

Suma27
    Supporter
    as Warx said, the lack of staff will be fixed when there is the staff update, but I do 100% agree with you, warzone is very under managed.

7. 2_Anonymous_2

2_Anonymous_2 Member

thank you!

8. OreoNeytirix

OreoNeytirix Member

I gotta agree with you there too, but i do think Trial-Helpers would be a bad idea since it would mean Mega, Yom, MCB and Lucky would need to look after and monitor the Trial-Helpers heavily to make sure they are not abusing or doing the wrong thing.