Gun Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NickJr135, Mar 27, 2021.

1. NickJr135

NickJr135 Member

Haven't played in few years and wanted to know what people's favorite guns are now. Played a few hours and there are guns that I've never seen and just don't know which ones are better than which. I've only been to military spots with Carcazo being the best I've seen so far so I'm sure there's even more out there. What's your guys' favorite gun and some of the other solid and attainable choices you have?

2. Yom

Yom Owner

Yom_
    Owner
    To name a few of the current fan favs:
    M4A4 (any variant)
    KSG
    AA12
    DP12
    RSASS
    Xm8 and XM8R
    RR AND ARR
    Reaper
    spmg

These are ones I see very often in PVP

Keep in mind however, we have a big update coming in a few months which isnt adding lots of new guns but it is adding the new attachment system. Which will likely shake up the meta big time so dont get too attached to certain guns as when the update hits it may change the entire landscape!

Also gun preference is entirely up to the individual. No gun is designed to the “best” every gun has pros and cons. So if you really like the M4A1 you may very well be better with it than the M4A4. Like for example, Ive won several BR modes on thicc deluxe and stuff against loaded players using guns like M1014 or TTI AR, or FN Scar since i just love those guns. So dont ALWAYS listen to what people consider “meta”. Your skill is the most important aspect (Positioning, Movement, Knowledge of items etc, map knowledge, reflexes, knowing when to retreat and when to push, combos (like throwing a Molotov or flash bang before engaging a target etc) and so much more)

Like for example, give a noob the best gear in the game and give a pro medium tier gear and the pro wins like 99% of the time.

NickJr135 likes this.