5 ways that you WILL die

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ringerlope, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Ringerlope

Ringerlope

Losing items as a new player is pretty frustrating as it is, but losing your items in either a humiliating or just a dumb way makes the sting even worse.

1. Zombie thief
    You finally got your first 'good' set of armor and sadly die from an infection soon after, but wait! There is still hope because you had f3 open when you died. Alas when you get there you are met with the zombie wearing your gear, it is lost forever.

2. Double crossed

While venturing to Impirius stocked with weapons and bullets you see a new spawn, no armor, no weapon. Remembering when you first started you give the player a few items and continue on happily right? Nope that player had a ak on him the whole time and shoots you before you decide what to do.

3. TMAS
    No

4. Nuketown
    On your 5th kill of p0 you decide that youre decently satisfied with two ns sets, 1 radio wave gun, and a nuke or three so it's time to head out. However the one man army that was watching you had other ideas and made his intentions clear after bombarding you with mininukes. Say goodbye to p0 and hello empty bank.

5. We love them, Mr. Robots
    I don't care if you've been playing one day or two years we have all had our run in with hackers. Some of us have them as friends, nemesis, or maybe even you've slipped by the anti-cheat a few times. But we all can tell our fair share of stories about the one time you were crimson knifed by a b-hopping speed demon. In fact I want to hear those stories! Reply down below what your worst death was!

Mr.Asinine likes this.
  2. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Supporter

Suma27
    Supporter
    hahaha number 4 is so accurate xD

3. Warx247

Warx247 Supporter

Warx247
    Supporter
    I would piss myself laughing if this ever happened to me xD

4. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Supporter

Suma27
    Supporter
    personally my worst death was probably when i went to open a chest without paying attention to the item I was holding. it was a nuke. boom. RIP my stuff.

other that there's always stories about AT4 users with tracers at hatch xP

Ringerlope likes this.
  5. Mr.Asinine

Mr.Asinine Member

Seems legit.

6. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

i normally just die from stupidity like falling through a single block hole in me middle of a bloody desert were it is really obvious XD