Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by xlFletcHlx, Nov 25, 2016.

?

Should this be implemented?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yur DuMeR ThAn Me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

My suggestion is that maybe staff members (helpers and higher) get access to /tp? especially for warzone as me and other helpers that play it struggle to find people that abuse glitches i.e. jugg glitchers. this command will be incredibly helpful for finding them and testing if they are glitching or not same with hackers. if people are reporting a bunnyhopper i can tp to them and see if this is true.

thanks for reading my suggestion!

- Fletch

Phantis likes this.
  2. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

3. Arnye

Arnye Member

No offense this will be a bad idea.

Considering that helper is the first staff rank and 50+ people are now helper then people may abuse this to there advantage

Helpers are mainly suppose to help and mute people, not to catch hackers/exploiters.

4. xlFletcHlx

xlFletcHlx Member

but that will just help us seperate the abusing helpers from the good ones and narrow it down a bit.

5. Arnye

Arnye Member

I get what your saying but as I said again, there are 50+ helpers running around yom-network

It'll be hard to narrow it down because 50+ is a lot of people.

6. Yeah Helpers are just supposed to help people, not really catch hackers and such.

7. Yom

Yom Owner

Yom_
    Owner
    As a helper your job is to prove you are helpful and responsible enough to move on to higher ranks with more abilities. As minecraftb0ss said, helpers job is to help both staff players and donators with any questions or anything. Someone asks how to get somewhere, you answer. An admin asks for you to help test something, you help test it. ETC. Mods and partly T-Mods are the ones who catch hackers and major rule breakers. Admins assist with moderating the staff (making sure they do their job, while also recruiting staff) and helping the owners with important matters. Owners are in charge of creating the gamemodes and updates, maintaining servers, keeping up and managing services like donation shop teamspeak website etc. We all have our roles to play and if you wish to move on to higher more important roles prove to us you deserve it. That doesnt mean report on every single rule breaker no matter how small. It means being attentive and doing your job and going above and beyond when it comes to helping Admins and Owners as they will ultimately be promoting you. If you need more help refer to staff guidelines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.