Roleplay Characters.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by MinxSphinx, Nov 17, 2016.

?

Do you believe that Roleplay should be implemented in the server?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. MinxSphinx

MinxSphinx

I feel that there is a lack of Roleplay servers throughout the Minecraft universe, so where better to recommend it than here? Implementing such an idea on the Yom Network can provide an interactive and interesting community. Posting an official thread in the forums that allows regular players to submit their character sheet, provides an opportunity for everyone to create a backstory and an incredibly detailed description of their character to form a unique and connected experience for players on the Yom Network. Through this, something such as a RP chat can be introduced to the server for those that are interested in using this idea, allowing players to interact and communicate on a more intricate level that was never possible before. A place that I suggest this can be implemented is in the safe zone, allowing people to interact and Roleplay as their characters they created without killing each other in the process. I believe this is an incredible opportunity considering the zombie ridden land we are adventuring every day. Such a detailed map and texture pack deserves a story to match. But who am I to suggest a large change on the server... Just an idea to consider. :)

2. TryaxReck

TryaxReck Member

Look at my rp server idea. Its not a new concept, just hard to fund.

3. Phantis

Phantis Supporter

Phantavius
    Supporter