Our Friend InfernoWraith

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IWulf, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWulf

IWulf Supporter

Retop
    Supporter
    Hey guys! It's Wulfy boi, and today, I've come across probably the most retarded member in this community. Not only by his actions today, but his actions throughout his short time on Yom-Network. Let's begin, shall we?

October 11th, 8:50 PM.

InfernoWraith Messages me, saying he wants to buy the soul crates I had put up on auction house the night before. 4 Crates out of the 10 were remaining, and Inferno wanted to trade his Soul Blizzard camo QBB For the 4 crates. I openly accept his offer, and we make the trade. As expected, he roles trash, while I was already in the process of starting a giveaway on my channel with the QBB Involved. Inferno Messages me begging for his gun back, as he felt scammed by me. I decline, and from this day forward, all he does is join the server and instantly start being toxic towards me and the community.

October 17Th, 2:00 PM

He still won't leave me alone, so I go off on him in his dm's, he complains to Fawnzee, and I get muted.

October 23rd, * No Time *

Inferno starts telling people that Xinton "My Newest channel" Subbots when It has like 13 subscribers? I honestly don't know how much he was dropped on his head as a child, but I'm guessing it was more than a couple. He also creates a clan called " XintonSubBotts" With two t's because clearly, he is the best speller in the whole world.

October 24th, 7:00 AM

I'm on my alt, Sentaa, and I'm looking for people to buy my G36CA Galaxy. Inferno offers right away. but I decline his offer. He then offers 50k on warzone, S2 Soul Minigun, and 10-20k tokens on DayZ. Seeing the tokens involved, I accept. Because clearly, he couldn't be as retarded to try and scam the Youtuber, A Public figure who could shut him down, right? Well, No, this sorry excuse for a player scammed my G36CA, instantly, and when I told him about the thread, he states "I don't care". So let's do him all a favor, and not care back. Don't do deals with this man, ignore him if you'd like, but I am sick and tired of everything he's been doing to me this month, and it needs to stop. If Staff isn't getting involved the players will.

2018-10-24_07.07.15.png

Wrap Up
    --------------------------------

1. Inferno made a bad trade, and asked for blizz back, I declined.
    2. I get muted for going off on Inferno
    3. Inferno creates "XintonSubBotts" and starts telling people I've subboted my 13 subscribers.
    4. I get cross server scammed by Inferno.
    Don't trust inferno. He'd do it again in a heartbeat.

2. InfernoWraith

InfernoWraith Member

Edit: I'll keep on adding points as they occur to me, and keep adding them, so if something is new, I'll add it under edit points.
    Yep I did
    Also you did Sub bot on your fucking IWulf channel, it's on YT also, I am paying you 30k that you asked for

Also and the fact that you're complaining about me spelling 2 T's is fucking retarded, and that you're pointing out the fact just shows that you're scrambling for throwing dirt on my name.

A scam is regular on YN and I am just another player, not a perfectionist who does no wrong.

You also ignore the fact that I had lost all of my Souls after I opened the crates, and hence I was asking for a refund, I knew it was bad deal, but hoped to get a Soul M99 from the crates, a vain hope but a hope nonetheless.

You have done many shady dealing such as blackmailing for Soul Deagles, and I forgave you but you once again screwed up within a time period of less than 3 months and you deleted all of your videos for sub botting, for I don't know how long. Whatever respect I had for you, is long gone and I don't feel the need to respond

Edit: I just realised that Fawnzee too knows about this one, the racism accusation, do you really want me to post a screenshot of you calling me a nigger? Do I really have to?
    You coulda said no when I said "Will you sell Mosin for 3k instead of 5k?" but you agreed, and hence I bought if off of ah, and in an uncalled for move, you decided to use the N word for no context, further justifying it with some bullshit.

Oh and just for proof
    Here's the vid that prooves that you sub bot

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  3. IWulf

IWulf Supporter

Retop
    Supporter
    Yes, I admitted to subboting. But not on my new channel. So why don't you just leave me alone you asshole? I was fucking bullied in school for my videos, so i took them down and created a channel where they most likely won't find me.

4. InfernoWraith

InfernoWraith Member

Edit: Like the previous post, I'll keep adding onto points when they occur to me.
    Bullied in school doesn't justify what you fucking did, all of us are bullied, that doesn't give you the right to sub bot, you fucking prick.

Edit:Also blackmailing a random person for no reason is fucking bullshit, and you know it. If you wanna talk about stuff in the past, the Blizzard QBB is also in the past
    Also here's the post calling me a "n i g g e r"
    This is the time when I asked him to sell a Soul Mosin on ah for 3k instead of the 5k original.
    2018-10-21_09.10.25.png

Edit #2: Also the intention was to bring to light that IWulf sub bots, but since that YT account no longer has videos, and you changed your in game name to Xinton, so it's to highlight the fact that YOU sub bot.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  5. Revenant360

Revenant360 Supporter

Revenant360
    Supporter
    Okay. This seems like a very ongoing battle between mono y mono. Take note that sizeable portions, not all but portions on the community each hate you BOTH. XD. Secondly, some of these seem a little r e d u n d a n t.

For the IWulf- Nobody cares about your lil battle with Inferno. If it was me, end his career in the best way you think possible that doesn't involve ANYONE ELSE. Going and complaining to the network is not the best way to solve all yo problems. If you really cannot handle him, /ignore exists. Obviously this is never a solve all, becuase they'll usually continue to diss. If its that bad, do what I do with people who are annoying or nag on me. Make a bet, 1v1, do whatever, mess their ass up, and depending on their level of salt on you, they'll do a few things. (1. Rage quit. (2. Use something really cheap, call you bad, but you still won knowing that they feel no reward, and are probably braindead.

For the InfernoWraith. Again, nobody cares. I'm pretty sure everyone could tell he used sub bots on the IWulf channel, XD. On his new channel, I doubt it. However, stating that you scam openly is not exactly... the most wise decision. It is well known that a person is probably more respected if they are an honest dealer. Respect is something that comes with not doing what IWulf did, but also not whining like he says you do. Just because he is complaining doesn't mean it is false. Man up, accept deals. As for your soul crate luck, I cannot share the feeling. I've only opened two soul crates on Dayz ever since they were created years ago, and I've ONLY pulled XM8s. All I can say is to suck up, man up, and deal. Taking your anger out on the person you consented to a deal with is not professional, and then going on to constantly insult them is less so. Going as far as to scam them is and gloat about it is proving that they are beating you by simply existing.

If you have a problem with someone work it out professionally, but don't whine to other people about your problems and start making low blows like these. Just degrades the reputations even more.

Terminator_T1000 and Cake like this.
  6. InfernoWraith

InfernoWraith Member

Did you even read what I said? It wasn't due the fact that I pulled shit, but it's due the fact that I lost all of my Souls after opening them, that's the reason. and when he didn't I left him alone. ONLY after I discovered that he sub botted, I lost all respect for him and decided to bring attention to his pathetic channel.

Edit: Also I will probably not be respected, again due to the fact that I presented my views on Legendary Tunics,(For the time, I've changed my views on it) and they were against the majority of the community

7. Cake

Cake Supporter

Caaaaaake
    Supporter
    jesus christ look at the two of you arguing like an old married couple, fucking hell

8. Cake

Cake Supporter

Caaaaaake
    Supporter
    mhm, my thoughts exactly. Both of you just take it out on each other instead of getting everyone else roped into ur little weenie woust, leave us alone to sz pvp wall camp and do whatever the fuck the community does these days

9. InfernoWraith

InfernoWraith Member

I didn't make this thread, I just responded to it. Blame the fucker who made it, not the fucko tryna protect his rep

10. Terminator_T1000

Terminator_T1000 Supporter

Termicus_4704
    Supporter
    I think very few people who’s respect actually means something changed when u posted your views on the leggy tunic....

IWulf likes this.
  11. Revenant360

Revenant360 Supporter

Revenant360
    Supporter
    I mean, let’s take a look in this thread. You’ve managed to type almost more than he has. XD. I get that you bought the crates from him, but like, is it HIS fault you got shit? Is it HIS fault that you then lost them? Did he have ANY DIRECT influence on how that happened? If he did, please do clarify. However, seems to me that this thread is the product of you, not him. If you hadn’t pissed him off so much, would this thread exist. You should maybe take another look at who created this thread. And you do realize that everyone knew about the sub bots like, 4 months ago? If I was you, suck it up, dip like you did before, or how I am imagining your reply to this will be, continue to complain and bitch. I do hope you do not.

12. New Guy

New Guy Member

lame no opinions allowd here

13. InfernoWraith

InfernoWraith Member

I don't give a fuck, I presented my views out there, and that's that. Not responding to this anymore.

14. Cake

Cake Supporter

Caaaaaake
    Supporter
    you havent got any "rep" tho, stop saying that you do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.