Infernal Realms Gold Vaults & Staff Update

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by MinecraftB0ss, Nov 2, 2016.

1. MinecraftB0ss

MinecraftB0ss Owner

[​IMG]
    Infernal Realms

We just Released an update for Infernal Realms introducing a new way to store gold while also fixing most of the bugs you guys have reported.

Gold Vaults allow you to store your gold, giving you 1 27 slot vault per gold type(nugget, ingot, block). You start with 1 unlocked slot per type, and have the ability to unlock slots for Coins! Prices scale per type of gold, so unlocking nugget slots is cheaper than unlocking ingot slots and so on.

Gold Vaults can be found near gold merchants in NPC towns. You can also buy them in fossil shops to place in player made towns.

Elite+ also has access to /vault!

Note: bypassing the storage system will result in account wipes. We suggest not to do it.

Bugs fixed:
    • Dying while holding a soulbound weapon caused your inventory to be cleared
    • People that were no longer king were able to keep on the kings crown
    • Shift clicking items into main bank GUI caused the items to be put in the GUI and permanently lost
    With this update we will also have another Infernal Realms server on standby to be released when needed

Staff Update

We replaced per server rules with an updated set of network wide rules that apply to every server. With this change we will be syncing bans and mutes across all servers.

All current staff will have their ranks across all servers, as well as any new staff that will be promoted in the future. If you are currently Helper or higher, you need to create an account on the forums.

Expect to see ALOT more staff within the next couple weeks, as we read through applications.

Build Server

The Build Server is now live on the Network. you can access it form the compass in the Lobby. You can use it to make cool creations with friends, or make new structures that may be used in future updates!

If we use your build, we will reward you in game and give you credit!

MyLittleUnicorn likes this.
  2. Arnye

Arnye Member

I love this update :)

OneAce likes this.
  3. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

I don't know how it works :)

4. Arnye

Arnye Member

Rip :)

5. catburn53

catburn53 Member

Noice, been waiting for this update

6. Fawnzee

Fawnzee Member

Yup
    And that's why the punishment plugin was changed! Clever so people can't avoid punishments by switching server etc

7. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Member

this update is AMAZING for infernal. can't wait!

8. MyLittleUnicorn

MyLittleUnicorn Member

In love <3 <3 I so love the build server !! <<3

9. Yom

Yom Owner

Yom_
    Yes guys keep in mind we are aware of the few ways players can still illegally store gold. We take this as a major exploitation offence in terms of rule breaking. Anyone caught trying to store gold in ways that are illegal (You know what we mean) will have their entire player account, and any accounts associated with that account wiped. Money, Bank, Rank will all be reset to the default and possibly a ban. So its not worth it, simply use the Gold Vaults we provide, they give more than enough space while also balancing the economy. Dont say we didnt warn you!

10. SlayerWR

SlayerWR Member

Yea, the gold vault update was ingenious to fix the issue with so many people ranking up so quickly. Now, I'll probably build boss temples to support my forum posts on some of my IDEAS! Keep up the good work!

11. catburn53

catburn53 Member

Man, Yom is cracking down and bringing the pain on these guys.

12. Ringerlope

Ringerlope Member

Does placing gold blocks for decoration
    count as exploiting the gold vault?

13. MyLittleUnicorn

MyLittleUnicorn Member

I don't think so.