Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Moka, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Moka

Moka Member

Hello all! My name is Sean but I go by Moka, Gunny, or even Lolinator online. I am a fourteen-year-old that is obsessed with zombies and Minecraft. I recently discovered the server and am already enamored with the InfectedRPG DayZ server. I use to play the CraftingDead before F3RULLO14 decided to try and sell Counter Craft which leads me to believe me may sell Crafting Dead in the future. I do not want to lose any of my progress on the server so I went on to find a new one to play, and happily, this was the result!

A little bit about me:
    So far you have learned my name, age, aliases, and why/how I found Yom Network. Here is just a little more. :)

I am now a freshman in high school who loves to try and find a creative and pleasurable project to work on. My current project, which I will soon be hiring a manager for (please don't ask if you can!) so I can work on other things.

I am also a fairly well-known member of a respected Minecraft market community called Mc-Market.
    On Mc-Market(MCM) I go by the name of Lolinator. You can find proof of this as I play on the Minecraft account Moka on this server, and it is attached to my profile on MCM. You can also find correlations between speech or text on here versus how and what I write on Mc-Market. :)

Don't be hesitant to contact me if you wish to talk! I am nearly always available.

Thanks,
    - Moka

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2017 at 1:35 PM
  2. Phantis

Phantis Member

Welcome to the YomNetwork forums! Have fun on the server! Also you should edit your msg so you're not advertising other servers.

3. Moka

Moka Member

I am not advertising other servers... if you note, I never said anything about the IP address/domain nor did I say a way to obtain it.

I appreciate the welcome though. :)

4. Yom

Yom Owner

Welcome! And please do not advertise other servers on our website. I edited you post for you.

Moka likes this.
  5. Phantis

Phantis Member

Advertsing doesnt always mean that you say IP, if I said "McDonalds is the best fast-food joint (eww)!" In a Wendy's, and the people have never heard of McDonalds, I would have indirectly advertised. Or imagine if the DayZ and WarZone servers were owned separately and fierce competitors, if I went on WarZone and said "DayZ is better than this!" I would have mentioned no IP but still advertised, advertising on some servers (including this one and many others) is not just saying an IP, its spreading the name.
    ^

6. Moka

Moka Member

Thank you, Yom. But I will say. I was not really advertising at all. I was simply stating that I was working on a project and mentioned its name. It would not even compete with this server anyways due to PvP and PvE not being a main aspect in any way. Not to mention, I would not even think about trying to advertise my server on another's because I know how annoying it is. We have $350 saved for advertising already. I wouldn't need to or want to do it on a DayZ forum....

As for you, you seriously need to stop acting like a mini-mod. My project has absolutely no competition with a DayZ server. Therefore what you are saying makes no sense. Why would a skyblock server go to a zombie PvP server and advertise?

As you said, you are a helper. That means you help players & relay information to staff members. They can then solve the problem. It is not your job.

P.S. PLEASE work on your grammar and spelling. It is driving my OCD up the walls and making you seem like a little kid that is maybe eleven or twelve.

7. Phantis

Phantis Member

I dont see enough edits.
    People that play DayZ servers don't just play DayZ servers, I have seen people that play only DayZ on YomNetwork, but also play legit hardcore survival on other servers also, the average MineCraft player does not stick to one gamemode or server, but a plethora of other servers too. Also you advertised another DayZ server, you just contradicted yourself, I don't want to fight with you.

Don't assume that I wont do stuff outside my "job" as Helper, because I will. Technically I did relay a msg. In addition to that, you don't know what a Helper does on this server seeing as it depends on the server what they do and you have only been on this server, what a few days maybe weeks? How many Helpers have you seen? Two?
    Also, I have seen people banned for mentioning a server (you know the server, the most popular server that has tons of gamemodes and millions of players, which is a totally different game than DayZ), and you put multiple server names.

Where is an error in spelling? Why does grammar matter to you when it's with me but not with Yom? Also, I don't feel the obligation to add apostrophes in all the places, seeing as it does not matter, I get my msg across well enough. I am 15 going into 11th grade and will be a junior by the way.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 1:31 AM
  8. Yom

Yom Owner

Sorry but you dont decide what advertising rules entail on my network.... Also you claim not to need to advertise on our dayz forum yet you do anyway? Talking about how great your server is on a website for a different server is clearly not a good idea....

9. Moka

Moka Member

I was speaking of how great my work is. I thought I saw a future in this and was willing to invest a little over $4k that I have earned from investing in networks. Sorry if you thought I was in the wrong. Would you like me to drop the subject?

Thanks,
    - Moka

What other DayZ server did I advertise? And being banned for mentioning ******* or ********? That is bs mate. Only someone who is super insecure about their server or role on the server would ban someone over that...

As for the fifteen going on eleventh grade. So? What does academics have to do with age? I am personally fourteen and going into tenth grade. I was simply stating that your lack of grammatical skills was driving me up the walls.

Then for me not correcting Yom. You always make sure to watch it with a figure of higher authority. I do not see you as someone with "power" in the server hierarchy and therefore did what I wished. I would never correct someone who chooses the fate of me.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 2:39 AM
  10. Phantis

Phantis Member

He has pretty much said to drop the subject, let that die.
    I wonder which server you advertised that is related to DayZ.
    I have seen people banned for saying both those server names or muted, normally banned though. Now you just called Yom insecure.
    As for the fifteen going on eleventh grade. So? What does academics have to do with age? I am personally fourteen and going into tenth grade. I was simply stating that your lack of grammatical skills was driving me up the walls.[/QUOTE]
    You "assumed" I was 11-12, I was correcting you.
    But then you're a hypocrite and or ignorant and are turning a blind eye, but go out of your way to tell me to that my grammar and spelling is annoying? You still didn't show me any spelling errors.[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017 at 4:13 PM
  11. Moka

Moka Member

I was bashing ******** ****... How does that help it if I say I don't trust the owner of it anymore? Plus, how did I call Yom insecure? I said if someone did do that then they would be. Who would be so threatened by the two servers everyone knows about anyways.

How am I a hypocrite or ignorant and then turning a blind eye? In the real world, not a Minecraft server, people know never to correct their boss. They know to never try to get their manager feeling upset because of what they said.

Why is the "assumed" in quotations? I did not assume, I said you seemed like one. Never said you were.

Also, what am I supposed to expect age wise from someone that has their signature as
    "Unhacker, exploiters of exploiters"

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 2:38 AM
  12. Phantis

Phantis Member

Bashing on it or not you did advertise by Yom's books.
    That's where you indirectly called him insecure.

As for why I used quotation marks, I just thought you might say you didn't assume so I assumed I should put quotation marks to mark that distinction.\

Unhacker is a reference, also those titles I don't deserve as much anymore.

13. Moka

Moka Member

Wait, so he banned someone for mentioning ******* or *******?

14. Phantis

Phantis Member

Actually, one person said something like "Bye, I'm going to play (Insert server name)." Then his friend a few hours later came on and said something like "Lol, my friend just got banned for saying he is going to go play (Insert server name)." One of them was a jerk that betrayed me (Zaypatts) and I didn't care (a little glad), the other was a good friend of mine (Videogameking).

15. Moka

Moka Member

That seems a little sad if it was ****** or *******. If it was another then I would see why.

16. craftisir314

craftisir314 Member

I like how this turned from a slugfest between Phantis and Moka into a pity party for banned players. Keep the entertainment coming!;)

Moka likes this.
  17. Phantis

Phantis Member

It was the It was the former said server I believe, I am 85% sure it was that one, I am 100% sure it was one of those 2.
    Not really a slugfest, its just an argument, I hope it is a friendly one on both sides.

18. Moka

Moka Member

Same. I am giving my points and not trying to find. I want to be nice to all. (OCD will make me do things though. :p)

19. Phantis

Phantis Member

I just don't know why you cant just accept that Yom doesn't like server names said, and then just edit those posts and don't say them in the future. (By the way, I have OCD too.)

Moka likes this.
  20. craftisir314

craftisir314 Member

I'm not OCD, but I'm a bit of a grammar (and spelling) Nazi, so a bit of me dies inside everytime I go through some of forum threads.