A second Warzone Server + new map?

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by OreoNeytirix, Nov 4, 2016.

?

Should there be a second warzone server?

1. Yes, With a new map!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Yes, With the same map!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, Keep it like it is now!

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. OreoNeytirix

OreoNeytirix Member

Well, I was thinking...
    Warzone is pretty unloved, so why not make a second warzone server with a different map, this way people have more choice in what map to play on. I was thinking kind of like the InfectedRPG server thing. I'm not sure if the map should be larger or smaller, or if it should be like a place on InfectedRPG like the normal warzone is like now or a completely new map which no one has seen before,
    What do you all think on this and should it happen?
    (feel free to shed some ideas on this)

2. OreoNeytirix

OreoNeytirix Member

The aim of this topic is for people to talk about it. the more we talk about it, the more we can discuss new ways or ideas for this suggestion.

3. Sumatrae

Sumatrae Supporter

Suma27
    Supporter
    I feel like this should happen in the future, but not right now due to higher priority things such as the infected update.

a new map would also be cool and I'm opinion the size of the current map is good (although this depends on what timezone you're in, because sometimes there are only 10 people online and other times there's like 70)

4. Yom

Yom Owner

Yom_
    Owner
    I believe it would be more effective to have the server map change every day or so. Adding another server simply splits the playerbase and warzone is meant to be 1 massive PvP war, so splitting up players isnt a great idea. Ive thought about adding maybe 2 more cities to the map and having it switch the map on restart or something. Possibly something we will add in the warzone update!